Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 19 September #CTST

It's Friday and time to Celebrate The Small Things (or big things) that happened this week.

My wife's medical tests came back negative. A shout for joy and a big sigh of relief. Now we can get back to normal life. In writing news, I finally heard back from the publisher to whom I submitted a rewrite of a thriller novella. They're accepting it. Jumping for joy! WooHoo! I had been waiting so long, I was about ready to give up. I'll soon be knee deep into editing.

My narrator for Last Request sent in the first fifteen minutes a few weeks early. I'm very pleased with the audio. She's nailed how I hoped the protagonist would sound.

Keep writing and keep hoping. What are you celebrating this week?

Want to join in the fun that is Celebrate The Small Things, sign up here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some heavy-duty things to celebrate! Congrats on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! Praise God for good health and less stress!!!

    And a huge congratulations for your novel's acceptance!!!

    Cool news on the narrator's voice too.

    Wow. Hope this week is great, too!

    ReplyDelete