Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Book I in the Saul Series Published

Saul Book I: ForgivenessBook I in the Saul series is finally out. Seems like I've been editing this one forever. Saul Book I: Forgiveness is a revision of my first story publication. The editors of Mindflights thought it worthy of electronic print back in 2009. Sadly, Mindflights closed its doors a few months ago.

Here's the description from the Amazon page:
In the not too distant future, the state imposes Christian uniformity and vigorously roots out and destroys any form of heresy. The shadowy Bureau of Unorthodox Religion and Nonbelief (BURN) carries on a clandestine war against dissenters, relying heavily on state-sponsored assassinations. Saul Book I: Forgiveness tells the story of one BURN assassin and his life-changing, supernatural encounter with a heretic courier before and after death.
The series will follow the life of Martin Husser, the assassin I introduce in Book I. The story will be free on Amazon from March 25 to March 29.

In other news, I've revamped the blog with a new layout and color scheme. The old layout was becoming a bit cramped.

4 comments: