Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Updates and Guest Post

Been very busy with real life this week so I've not had much time for blogging. I finally finished those two rewrite requests and sent them out again. Back to waiting with fingers crossed. Time to move onto some greenfield writing for a change and I have a pile of novellas that need attention.

Check out my guest post "What Taylor Swift Can Teach Writers" on Katie L. Carroll's blog. Katie is the author of the YA fantasy Elixir Bound and the editor for Highway 24 and Last Request.

2 comments:

  1. Always great to have you on the blog, Jeff! (And thanks for reminding me that I have a MuseItUp sub from you to look at.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be there. Hope you enjoy the sub. There are no crypts involved for a change.

      Delete