Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things - 10 April #CTST

It's Friday and time to Celebrate The Small Things (or big things) that happened this week.

I finished the galley edits for On the Altar—another novelette/novella and my first attempt at a contemporary thriller. I signed off on the cover last week so it's all in the hands of the publisher. The publisher's site lists April 21 as the release date. One of my goals for the year is to release five new titles so here's one down, four to go.

Here's the blurb:
When the president’s daughter, Helen, is abducted, special counsel Aaron Atreus offers his friend all the support he can. When the kidnapper demands Aaron’s daughter, Effie, deliver a ransom payment, the crisis becomes deeply personal for Aaron’s family. What’s the kidnapper’s game? Why insist on Effie? There’s no way Aaron will allow his only daughter to walk into such a dangerous situation.

Desperation puts friends at odds, and questions of duty and loyalty threaten to tear Aaron’s family apart. While the policy-makers fight among themselves, the kidnapper waits for the pieces in his sinister game to move into place.

Keep writing and keep hoping. What are you celebrating this week?

Want to join in the fun that is Celebrate The Small Things, sign up here. Thanks to the very talented Lexa Cain for hosting this hop.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the galley edits! I'm celebrating that I have my print proof of Once upon a Nightmare, so I'm one step closer to publishing it next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming Thriler novella! The blurb sounds very up-market and commercial. Wishing you bunches of success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jeff! I'll be sure to plug it that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That sounds exciting. I'm sure you'll let us know when it's available. On Kindle? Cost? Page length--just curious. If it's a novella, about 40 pages? Stopping by from the Celebrate ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Jeff!!! That's awesome!

    BTW - I featured you on my "J" celebrations post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jeff, that sounds menacing!
    I learned how to restore furniture this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good read, really cool looking cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the first of five titles! Sounds like a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you, Jeff! It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeff, Sounds intriguing!!! Good Luck and wishing you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete